Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Homemade Febreeze

With the commercial air and fabric fresheners being expensive I researched how to make my own.  Here are a few I have personally tried myself.  With all these recipes I add it directly to a spray bottle via a funnel then gently shake to get it all mixed up.

Recipe #1

- 1 cup Fabric Softener ( I use the stuff I make) 
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 cups water

Recipe #2

-3 cups water
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 fabric softener

Recipe #3

- 3 cups hot water
-  1/2 cup fabric softener
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
( I didnt like this one only because I used my Diy fabric softener and it has vinegar in it and the combo or vinegar and baking soda..... well you know lol)

Recipe #4

Fill container with water and add as many drops of your fave essential oils as you like for the scent. You can also use an extract. I used pure vanilla extract.

Recipe #5


Fill container with warm water leaving a little room at top for the rest of ingredients
-3 Tbsp Rubbing Alcohol 
-a few drops of fave essential oils or extract




So there ya go a few recipes to try. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment